MetroCast Communications offers Internet, TV and phone service to users in 5 east coast states. Privately owned and in the business for over 50 years, it offers business fiber solutions, as well as residential telecommunications needs.
MetroCast Communications Facts
- MetroCast Communications offers service in Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
- MetroCast Communications Internet speeds are usually the fastest speeds available in the communities it serves, and are as much as 7 times the national average speed.
- There are no contracts or cancellation fees.
- Telephone and live chat customer service is available 24/7.
- Local MetroCast Communications neighborhood offices are conveniently located in areas it serves.
MetroCast Communications Plans
- High speed Internet plans range from 1.5 Mbps to 75 Mbps speeds and range from $31.95 per month to $73. 95 per month.
- MetroCast Communications digital TV service plans range from 40 channels to over 240 channels and cost from $31.95 monthly to $112.80 monthly. Add-ons are also available to let you customize your TV service.
- Home phone service with premium features and unlimited calling throughout the country and to Canada is $44.95 monthly.
- MetroCast Communications offers bundle pricing that starts at $99.95 monthly for 6 months for cable TV bundled with 5 Mbps Internet service.
VIP triple bundles with 175-230 TV channels, Internet speeds of 20-75 Mbps, and digital phone service are available from $144.95 to $185.90.