Sonic.net provides DSL Internet, fiber Internet, copper Internet and home phone service to residents of Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area. Started in 1994, the private company also serves businesses in the same markets.
- net provides better online security than any other Internet provider.
- 1 Gigabit fiber Internet is available in select California cities.
- A 12 month contract is required with all plans.
- A 30 day money back guarantee is available for all Fusion customers.
- Sonic Fusion offers VoIP and landline phone service.
Self Install kits make it easy to get started with Sonic service. Professional installation costs $150.
- Sonic has partnered with AT&T to bring fiber-to-the-node service to its service areas, which means the company has to abide by AT&T policies.
- Sonic partners with DIRECTV to bring users TV service.
- Fusion Internet plans with speeds of up to 15 Mbps are available at a discounted rate of $20 per month, plus a modem rental.
- net DSL Internet Fusion plans start at $40 per month for broadband coverage and home phone service that includes unlimited nationwide calling. Double the speed Internet service is available for $60 per month.
Bundle plans that include unlimited home phone service and 1 gigabit Internet start at $40 per month.