Wave Broadband offers cable Internet, TV and home phone services, as well as fiber optic service in select municipalities. The privately held company was started in 2003 and has expanded through acquisitions. It now has over 427,000 customers.
Wave Broadband Facts
- Wave Broadband serves Washington, Oregon and California.
- Wave offers bundles with cable TV, Internet and phone service.
- A 30 day, risk-free guarantee is offered to all new Wave customers.
- A service protection plan is included free of charge on all bundle plans, or can be purchased for $3.99 monthly on non-bundled plans.
Wave Broadband Plans
- High speed Internet range in price from $29.95 monthly for 12 months on a 5 Mbps plan to $69.95 monthly for 12 months on a 110 Mbps plan. Wave Fiber service is available for $80 per month for an unlimited 1 Gigabit plan.
- Wave Broadband cable TV service starts at 19.95 for 123 months for the local broadcast option and goes up to $71 monthly for the Premium Cable Pack. The most popular plan – Expanded Content – is $51.28 and customers have the option to add on a variety of options for a customized package.
- Unlimited local and long distance phone service plans are available for $19.95 monthly for the first 12 months.
Wave Broadband bundle pricings start at $59.95 for a triple-play bundle including high speed Internet, local broadcast TC and unlimited phone. It also has a two service combo for $29.95 per month for 12 months.