Rise Broadband, formerly known as JAB Broadband, is a fixed wireless provider that currently serves 16 states in the Midwest, Rocky Mountain, and Southwest regions of the United States. Starting in 2005, JAB Broadband had 5 different brands under its umbrella that included Digis, Skybeam, Prarie iNEt, T6, and Rhino communications which all fall under the Rise Broadband brand. Rise Broadband is the largest fixed wireless provider in the United States and currently serves over 200,000 customers.
Rise Broadband Facts
- Rise Broadband serves customers in Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- Rise Broadband invested $30 million to improve its rural network with newer equipment and technology in 2015.
- Rise Broadband uses a series of towers that beam Internet signals to residential properties up to 15 miles away.
- Rise Broadband offers data plans up to 250 GBs.
- Rise Broadband offers download speeds that range between 3 Mbps and 1 Gbps
- Digital phone bundles are available to save you more money.
- Since 2005, Rise Broadband has acquired over 100 different fixed wireless Internet service providers.
- GE Capital and LStar Capital are Rise Broadband’s primary investors.
- In 2014, Rise Broadband as JAB Broadband, earned honors as a Top 100 Global Company and a Top 100 North American Company by Red Herring Magazine.
Rise Broadband Plans
- The Economy Internet package starts at $42.95/month with download speeds of 5 Mbps.
- The Preferred Internet package starts at $52.95/month with download speeds of 10 Mbps.
- The Breakout Internet package starts at $62.95/month with download speeds of 15 Mbps.
- The Breakout Premier package starts at $72.95/month with download speeds of 20 Mbps.
- Customers can add a Digital Phone (ActivePhone) for $19.95/month with any Internet package. With a two-year agreement you can add the ActivePhone service for $9.95/month.
- Business plans range between $59.95/month and $109.95/month.
- Rise Broadband offers a PC Care Service Plan that will troubleshoot hardware and software errors, provide tune-ups, find and remove viruses, spyware, and malware.
Rise Broadband provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your service.