Grande Communications is a Texas based telecommunications firm. It offers fiber optic and cable broadband Internet, as well as digital cable TV, and local and long-distance telephone service. In business since 1999, Grande Communications serves over 140,000 customers throughout Texas.
Grande Communications Facts
- Grande Communications offers 24/7 customer service and technical support.
- A 30 day money back guarantee is offered as a part of the customer service pledge.
- It offers money saving bundles including Internet, TV and/or home phone service.
- Grande Communications offers service in 9 Texas markets only.
Grande Communications Plans
- Grande Communications Internet plans start at $29.99 for a 15 Mbps plan. A 50 Mbps plan is available for $34.99 monthly, a 200 Mbps plan for $44.99 monthly, and a 300 Mbps plan for $54.99.
- A 1 Gbps fiber optic Internet plan is available in select Texas communities for $64.99 monthly.
- Grande Communications offers 2 TV plans: the Preferred plan at $54.99 with over 190 channels, and the Premier plan at $72.98 for over 245 channels.
- The home telephone plan from Grande Communications costs $24.99 per month and provides unlimited local and long distance calling throughout the country, to Canada, Mexico and all US territories.
- Bundle packages of Internet and cable range from $79.99 to $159.99 per month.